Terms & Conditions
Global Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- These are the terms and conditions for the UEFA Europa League Trophy Tour, Driven by Kia #LiftYourDream (“Campaign”) prize draw. By participating in the prize draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is for the chance to win the Ultimate at Home Hospitality Experience.
- No purchase necessary. Internet access and a valid Instagram, Facebook, TikTok or Twitter account required to enter.
- You must use the ‘Lift Your Dream’ sound by Kia if entering via TikTok. Entries made on TikTok that do not use this sound will not be valid and will not be counted when conducting the prize draw.
- The promotion opens at 9:00 GMT on the 8th March 2021 and ends at 23:59 GMT on the 12th April 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
- Entries received outside the Promotion period shall not be entered into the prize draw.
- Please note: Entrants content could be featured in promotional campaign content when they share their personal #LiftYourDream video (“Post”) to their public social channel with the hashtag #LiftYourDream
BY SUBMITTING A POST ALONG WITH THE PROMOTIONAL HASHTAG YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND FULLY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE PROCESSING AND USAGE OF YOUR CONTENT AS DESCRIBED IN THESE OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT SUBMIT A POST WITHOUT FIRST REVIEWING THESE OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Open to anyone who is at least thirteen (13) years of age. Consent must be obtained from parent/guardian if entrant is aged under the age of majority in their country of residence. Written confirmation of permission and proof of parental/guardianship responsibility may be required from a parent/guardian before a winner can be declared. Winner communication will only be entered into with the parent/guardian of the winning child.
- Entrants must ensure that their participation (including acceptance of any prize) is lawful in accordance with the laws of their country of residence. This promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter will not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual's participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
- The following are not eligible to participate:
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the terms and conditions of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
a. employees of Kia, or any company within the same group of companies as Kia, their agents or anyone else professionally associated with the prize draw and their families;
b. other persons assisting with this prize draw;
c. any syndicate or collection of persons acting in concert;
d. any person using the services of or which is an entity carrying on the business of entering (or advising on entering) prize draws.
Opening and Closing Date
- The opening date for entry into the draw is 8th March 2021 at 9:00:00 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”)
- The closing date for entry into the draw is 12th April 2021 at 11:59:59 PM BST
1. To enter, simply create your content following the Ambassadors instructions:
• Say your nameand then complete any of the following:
• Say what inspires you
• Say what your dream is
• Use the hashtag #LiftYourDream
a. Log into your TikTok account (or create one for free) and upload your video content as a duet hashtag #LiftYourDream with the Ambassador using the ‘Lift Your Dream’ sound by Kia. The Ambassador duet content can be found on the TikTok Account page @ueltrophytour_by_kia. Entries made on TikTok that do not use the ‘Lift Your Dream’ sound by Kia will not be valid and will not be counted when conducting the prize draw.
b. Log into your Facebook account (or create one for free) go to one of the Ambassadors, Kia Worldwide or Kia Home of Football Facebook pages and upload your video content underneath the promotional post.
c. Log into your Instagram account (or create one for free) and upload your video content as a post using #LiftYourDream.
d. Visit www.kia-ueltrophytour.com and upload your video content along with your personal details (name, email address & DOB).
2. There is no limit as to how many times you may enter, however each entry must be unique. For the avoidance of doubt, this means each entry needs to be on a different social media platform, or duetted with a different Ambassador or the uploaded video content needs to be different to previous entries.
1. The following individuals are UEFA Europa League Trophy Tour 2021 Ambassadors:
a. Andrey Arshavin
b. Luis Garcia
c. Massimo Ambrosini
d. Michael Ballack
e. Robin van Persie
f. Vladimir Smicer
2. Visit one of the above Ambassadors TikTok, Facebook or Instagram accounts for instructions on how to create your video content.
3. Or alternatively, go to Kia Worldwide or Kia Home of Football Facebook or Instagram account or the @ueltrophytour_by_kia account on TikTok, for instructions on how to create your video content.
1. There will be a total of 1 winner. The winner will receive:
a. Latest technology smart TV and surround sound system (maximum value of up to £800)
b. A one-year local sport subscription of the winners choice.
c. 2 x Large Kia branded beanbags
e. Signed Merchandise from a Trophy Tour 2021 Ambassador
f. Full team kit of winners choosing – incl. matchday kit, tracksuit & jacket.
g. A mini replica Trophy - 150mm
2. The prize, as described, is available on the date of publication. All prizes are subject to availability. If for any reason any element of the Prizes is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
3. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. Any amendment requests made by the winner regarding the prize will be subject to the Promoters sole approval. The prize will only be provided to the named winner.
4. The winner may be responsible for tax implications dependant on their local jurisdiction.
1. 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period via a computer programme.
2. The draw will take place on 15th April 2021 at 09:00:00 AM BST
3. Our decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner of this prize.
- The winner will be notified within 30 days via either via a direct message to the social media account used to enter or to the email address provided on entry.
- The winner will have 14 days to respond confirming eligibility and acceptance of the Prize. In the event the winner does not respond to initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
1. The winner will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing Jack.Emerson@rightformula.com. If the winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are the winner, your surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email request to Jack.Emerson@rightformula.com one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process . Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- Submission must be the original work of the entrant: Any entrant who is found to have copied others’ work, in whole or in part, including but not limited to re-posting another person’s photo/video will be not be accepted.
- If other people appear in the photo/video, entrant must have each person’s written consent to use and publish his/her image prior to posting the post (and, if such people are minors – i.e., under the age or majority in such minor’s jurisdiction of residence, the written consent of their parent or legal guardian). If Entrant is not the photographer/videographer, Entrant must have photographers/videographers written consent to use and publish the photo/video prior to posting the post (and, if such person is a minor, the written consent of their parent or legal guardian).
- Promoter and its agencies (including, without limitation, Administrator) are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to human, typographical, printing or electronic malfunction, any damage caused by or relating to any downloadable content or damage of any network, hardware or software where such issues are beyond their reasonable control.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries to be used by the Promoter without further compensation, over and above the award of the prize, for up to one year for promotion purposes from the date of entry. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However, by entering this Promotion, the entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries on their website and possible further use on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the Promoter’s choosing without any further payment, over and above the award of the prize, for up to one year from the date of entry but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a non-revocable, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use the copyright and other intellectual property rights vesting in their entry for all purposes connected with this Promotion, including but not limited to display on the Promoter’s website and any other website of the Promoter or its agents/contractors choosing and use of the entry, or part(s) of the entry, in marketing materials relating to this Promotion for up to one year. Each entrant also grants the Promoter and its agents/contractors the right to moderate, modify or remove any entry if it is deemed unsuitable, in whole or in part, for display on the Promotion website or in any materials relating to the Promotion. Entrants hereby represent and warrant that they have all rights necessary to grant the licence and rights provided for in this paragraph and that all materials forming part of their entry to this Promotion, and any use of such materials by or on behalf of the Promoter, comply with all applicable laws, terms and conditions, and regulations and do not infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
1. In addition to complying with all other requirements of these terms and conditions and those of the social channel where you may post your video, each submission must comply with the following guidelines (“Content Guidelines”).
2. Any submission that Promoter or Administrator in their reasonable discretion, determines is in violation of any Content Guideline may be disqualified.
3. Each video shared on social media must not:
a. Contain unwarranted personal data, it is your sole responsibility to remove all such personal data from the Submission before posting it to your social account.
b. Contain content, images, or material that violates or infringes any third party rights of any kind, including without limitation, any third party privacy, publicity, trade secret, or intellectual property rights, including third party registered and common law copyrights and trademarks;
c. Disparage Promoter, Administrator, participating teams in the Tournament, any other person or entity affiliated with the campaign or products, services, or entities that are competitive with any of the foregoing;
d. Contain brand names, trademarks, or logos of any third party other than those owned by or licensed to Promoter, subject to the Submission complying with all other requirements of these Official Terms and conditions (including these Content Guidelines) and those of the social platform chosen; Entrant has a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use Promoter’s and participating team’s trademarks solely and only to incorporate them in his/her Submission
e. Contain content, images, artwork, or other creative elements not created by and original to Entrant;
f. Contain images or other material that is misleading, inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, offensive, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous (including nudity or inappropriate consumption of alcohol);
g. Contain content, images or other material that reflects, advocates, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, harm, exploitation of or against any class, group, or individual, or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, or actions or activities that are restricted, prohibited, illegal, or unlawful (including without limitation, the consumption of any controlled substances);
h. Contain content, images or other material that is unlawful or in violation of or contrary to any applicable federal or state laws or regulations; or
i. Have been previously submitted in a promotion of any kind, or published, posted, exhibited or displayed publicly for commercial use by any means and in any form or media.
j. Include other music that is not the provided music of the campaign,
4. In addition to the foregoing, the social Post must not:
a. Contain executable programming of any kind, including without limitation, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, time bombs, Easter eggs, cancel bots, or any kind of malicious or benign computer programming whatsoever; or
b. Contain encrypted content of any kind, including without limitation, encoded messages.
5. If a Submission cannot be opened, viewed, and/or accessed by Promoter or Administrator for any reason whatsoever outside of their control, that Submission shall be disqualified without any fault or liability of the Released Parties, as defined below
6. Entrant understands and agrees that Promoter has wide access to ideas, stories and other literary, artistic and creative materials submitted to it from outside sources or developed by its own employees and agents (together, “Promoter Creative”); such Promoter Creative may be similar to (or even identical to) the Posts created and disseminated by Entrant; with regard to any claims by Entrant in relation to their Submission, Promoter shall not have any liability to Entrant or any third party with respect to or in connection with the development, use, sale, and/or commercial exploitation of all or any portion of Promoter Creative by Promoter and/or their designees and licensees, all of which liability, if any, Entrant hereby expressly and irrevocably waives, releases, and discharges. Entrant further understands and agrees that Promoter and Administrator shall not have any fiduciary duty or duty of confidentiality regarding his/her Submission.
7. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
8. ALL ENTRIES REPRESENT SOLELY THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF PROMOTER IN ANY MANNER.
9. Use of automated/programmed/robotic means of participation is prohibited and Posts completed or submitted using such illicit means will be void, and the applicable Entrant may be disregarded. Unless caused by them, Promoter and Administrator will not be responsible for late, lost, incomplete, corrupted, inaccessible, garbled or misdirected registration information, or for videos not being uploaded due to technological/programming/electronic error, malfunction or failure or for any other reason.
10. This Promotion is in no way Promotered, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, TikTok or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter, TikTok or Instagram, and that Facebook. Twitter, TikTok or Instagram have no liability for any element of this Promotion.
Entrant Warranties and Representations
1. By submitting a Post, Entrant gives permission, and warrants and represents that he/she has obtained all rights, including photographer/videographer if other than Entrant, necessary to give such permission, to Promoter and hereby grants to each of Promoter a royalty-free, transferable non-exclusive worldwide license to post Entrant's Post, name, voice, likeness and all other information about the Entrant contained in the Post on the World Wide Web, and to otherwise use, reproduce, adapt, amend, broadcast, modify or alter, and communicate to the public and cause to be seen and/or heard in public Entrant's Post and the names, voices, images, photographs, and likenesses therein without compensation in accordance with the requirements of this Campaign and the advertising, promotion, and publicity of the Campaign, for the duration of the copyrights, and otherwise, as stated in these Official Terms and conditions (as solely determined by Promoter).
2. Entrant shall assume the defense of Kia and indemnify Kia against any penalties, duties, judgment for monetary damages, settlements, expense including without limitation cost and reasonable attorney’s fee arising out of any complaints, claims, actions, investigations, or other proceedings in connection with possible infringement of any intellectual property rights of the third party.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
4. If a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material arises, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
5. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
6. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
7. Except where prohibited and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all Entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this campaign shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the laws of the United Kingdom, with entrant expressly waiving any right of forum non conveniens, change of venue or the like.
8. Should there be any discrepancy between the English language version of these Official Terms and conditions and the version of the Official Terms and conditions as translated into another language, the English language version shall prevail, govern and control in all respects. If a court of competent jurisdiction determines that any provision of these Official Terms and conditions is in violation of law or unenforceable, such provision will be replaced with a substitute provision that is legal and enforceable and most closely approximates the original intent of Promoter.
- The Entrant personal data that will be processed during this campaign includes social username or handle (@), email address, full name and date of birth.
- The Entrant personal data will be used to facilitate the mechanics of this prize draw and to inform them of their selection to appear in campaign promotional content and seek any objections otions. No further data processing will be undertaken.
- The recipients of your personal data, or part of it, may be either or all of the following: Right Formula Sports Marketing, Administrator.
- Transfer of personal data outside the EU/EEA - Some data recipients may be located outside the EU/EEA. In such cases your personal data will be transferred only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or where legal agreements have been entered into ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
- Your personal data will be retained for as long as necessary. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused personal data at the earliest reasonable time.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the prize draw with no further recompense. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- Selected Entrants who will feature within campaign promotional content will be notified via direct message within the social platform the video submission is made.
- The promoter is Kia Corporations (KOREA), 12, Heolleung-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 06797 (“Promoter”).
- Kia’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Kia is responsible for the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of Kia.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- Kia reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes is in breach of these terms and conditions. In such cases, Kia also reserves the right to disallow prizes already awarded and demand return or repayment for the value of the prizes awarded thereafter. Kia may re-award the prize as it sees fit but shall not be obliged to do so.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales, and any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales